Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Funky Finds Spring Fling



The Funky Finds Spring Fling will be here this Saturday, March 13th, and I can hardly contain my excitement!  I won't be there as a vendor, but I will be doing all I can to support my lovely Team Fort Worth friends.  It is from 9am-3pm(or later) at Will Rogers.  Please visit us and frolic with me in a sea of craftiness!  Below are reasons you NEED to be there:

1. Join in on the Team Fort Worth scavenger hunt and get an awesome handmade tote for shopping, but you have to be one of the first 50 to turn in your card.

2. Be one of the first 50 visitors to purchase 5 raffle tickets from Funky Finds and get a neat swag bag filled with goodies from Team Fort Worth.  Including stuff from Robot Pop made special just for the swag bags.  Here's a sneaky peek, shhh:


3. You get to hang out with a bunch of cool crafty people from Team Fort Worth, as well as, lots of other local artists and crafters.

4. There will be music and food.

5. The event is pet friendly.  There will even be animal adoptions at the event.

6. It's totally FREE to come!

More info and directions are on the official website for Funky Finds!  Hope to see you there!

♥ Stephanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment