Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fungi Forest

I'm starting to work on some ideas featuring mushrooms for my own shop, like the Woodland Mushroom necklace above, so I thought I would share some other fungi items I found on Etsy.

I have to buy this mushrooms of the world tee shirt from Critter Jitters! The colors and design are just perfect, and the price is pretty reasonable at just $20.  They also have a warm colored version available.

These postcards are so adorable, I would probably hang them in my daughter's room.  Also another nice example of variety in the mushroom world.  You can find these and other adorable and geeky items in Scientific Culture's Etsy shop.

If you embroider, A Little Sweetness has just the right pattern for you.  I love the little hedgehog at the bottom!  She has lots of cute mushroom themed embroidery patterns in her shop.

 I love Corrabelle's hand carved stamps.  Melvin the Mushroom is just one of many forest themed stamps available in her shop.


I hope you enjoyed this little trip to the woods to visit some fungal friends!

♥ Stephanie

P.S. Please let me know if you have any theme ideas for favorites posts.  I'm always on the lookout for inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. I so love mushrooms! What a great theme idea. Have you ever used one for an ink stamp? You could make yourself a cool T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I've never used a mushroom for a stamp, but I've done something similar with potatoes and carrots.

    ReplyDelete