Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

EFW Grayscale Love


For this installment of Robot Pop favorites I thought I would stray from my adoration of bright bold colors a little bit and feature some of the talent of Etsy Fort Worth in grayscale.  There were so many wonderful and diverse items to pick from it was hard to choose just a few.  Above is an image of my Ash Rose Cocktail Ring, which is currently available in my Etsy shop.  Below are my favorites featuring shades of white, gray, black, silver, and everything in between.

First up we have the inspiration for this whole thing, the Mood Swing necklace from Casey's Clutter.  Let everyone know how you really feel by changing out the black and white text to one of four included buttons that feature emotions.  Total genius!

 It's okay to be the black sheep with this adorable Little Lamb soap from Annie's Powder Room.  I have a few bars of her soap, and trust me it smells amazing!

 Sweethead makes gorgeous headbands with feathers, rhinestones, sequins, and ribbon, like this sophisticated gray beauty.  I love how the gray feathers give it a pretty understated vintage look.

 Searching for an apron to remind you of a bygone era?  Hearts and Home has these full length bib aprons for the young and young at heart, as well as, a selection of girls dresses, aprons, and civil war era costume pieces.

Emma Alison Designs makes jewelry that's perfect for a date night, or any time you want to feel extra special.  These Blossoming Branch earrings are one of my favorite items in her shop.  I'm in love with the simple elegance of the organically shaped metal.  These would look great with the headband featured above.


If you would like to see more work from the creative minds of Etsy Fort Worth please head over to Etsy and search Team Fort Worth.   Or just click that link because I already did all the hard work for you.  Thanks for visiting!

♥ Stephanie


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my earrings! Grey is my favorite color. I struggle to buy clothes that aren't black or grey. :) Heidy

    ReplyDelete