Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling Peachy

Peachy Keen Rose Ring by Robot Pop(me)


It's a new year.  I started a new craft(dyeing my own wool and spinning my own yarn).  I have some new friends(Hi, Etsy Fort Worth newbies!).  I'm hoping to start blogging more, adding more to my Etsy shop, pinning more, completing more craft projects, eating healthier and just all around getting more done.

To start me off I'm going to get back in the habit of posting up some of my favorite things from across the internet and my life.

Adorable "Panama Peach" handmade ballet flats by De Bonis Orquera

Romantic handmade tutu dress by Ting Bridal

This Peach Honey Butter sounds so yummy! by Grinning Jupiter
I'm in love with the soft mint and peach combo in this print. by Yellow Heart Art
Set of resin bangles by Whizzbangle

This shop is filled with whimsical illustrations, many involving animals. Pocket mirror by Sophie Parker
Super yummy sounding recipe for Peaches & Cream Ice Cream Cake via Martha Stewart
I hope the rest of your week is filled with blissful peachy moments!  Now I have to get back to work on my February Craft Challenge project.

1 comment:

  1. What pretty things! I like the colors peach and mint together too.

    ReplyDelete