Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dreaming of Spring in Blue & Green

I love the weather we are having right now!  Warm, sunny days and a little bit chilly in the evening.  I'm starting to get ready for some Spring and Summer shows.  I'm looking forward to doing more shows this year, and will post event dates here and on Facebook, as soon as I get official word on being accepted.  There are some new ideas flitting about in my head, and I can't wait to dig my hands in my beads, buttons and bobbles and get them worked out.

Sour Punch Cupcake Glitter Post Earrings by me(Robot Pop)

Knit Berry Bag and Leaf Pattern by KnitKnit

Hand-dyed Sock Yarn Roving in Blue and Green by Dye2Spin

Wool Felt Baby Shoes by LaLa! Shoes

Crochet Dino Spike Hat by Coco and Cocoa

Vintage Double Strand Beaded Chains and Enamel Flower Pendant by Vintage Girl at Heart Decor

1950's Striped Dress by The Vintage Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment