Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Panther City Bar Bazaar



I'm very excited and happy to announce that Robot Pop will be a vendor at Panther City Bar Bazaar on June 13th.  The event is being held at Lola's Saloon in Fort Worth from 12pm to 8pm.  There will be handmade items by local artists, bands, and food.

I will have many new designs and old favorites with me, plus I have a special promo posted on my Facebook page for all my friends who come out and see me in person!  I will also have extra surprises for anyone who spends $20 or more.

Vendors include many talented Etsy Fort Worth friends, such as Blueskysunburn, Handmade Hooligans, House of Smash, Sincerely Serenity, Soap Addict, Vera Harris, and Neke Designs, plus many other local DFW artists.

Bands include Sally Majestic, Chatterton, James Hinkle, Scott Copeland And Carey Wolf (song swap), John Stevens, Taylor Craig Mills, Scott Vernon, and more.

Burritos will be provided by Fort Worth Burrito Project, a great local charity that helps feed homeless around the city.  Please check them out.

More info is available on my Facebook page events tab.  I hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment